Keeping your team engaged and unified is one of the most important factors to any company’s success. At Exit 4 Private Escape Rooms we specialize in a team-building adventure that is a perfect fit for all ages, professions and industries.
Benefits of an Exit 4 team building event
– Ample space for groups from 4 to 40 participants.
– Teamwork is the most important factor in an escape room victory.
– Our rooms are designed for everyone, regardless of age or disability.
– Leave your claustrophobia at the door because we don’t lock ours. You have a different objective other than simply escaping and because of that you are free to exit the rooms at will with no effect on the game.
– Scheduling is 100% flexible. We can accommodate your team at their most convenient date and time.
– Incredible restaurants are just a few steps away from both of our locations.
– $8 per person discount on all team-building events taking place Monday through Friday 9am-6pm.
Plenty of options for a post-escape lunch
Both of our locations in Collingswood and Glassboro are within walking distance of fantastic restaurants that would love to feed your hungry team after their escape. Each location has a modest lobby debriefing space where arrangements for catering can be made, but we recommend walking a few steps to some of best food in South Jersey.
Sabrina’s Cafe (Brunch, Comfort Food)
Nunzio Ristorante Rustico (Italian)
The Tortilla Press (Mexican)
Osaka (Sushi, Hibachi)
The Pop Shop (Grilled Cheese, Milkshakes)
Thai Basil (Asian Fusion)
Indiya (Authentic Indian)
Chickie’s and Pete’s (Seafood, Bar, Pizza)- Exclusive Happy Hour specials can be easily arranged
Tony Luke’s (Cheesesteaks, Hoagies)
Prime (Burgers, Fried Chicken)
Mexican Mariachi Grill (Mexican, Tequila Bar)
Ry’s at Rowan (Bagels, Coffee)
Simple pricing, easy planning
The cost is $28 per person. For corporate team building events an $8 per person discount is extended to bookings Monday-Friday 9am-6pm and a $2 discount is extended for all other times. Bookings can be held with payment for two players per room up front. There is no need to give us a final head count ahead of time, you’ll simply have to pay for additional participants on arrival.